For the month of June I will be running a wordpress course, as well as a GIMP course (Gnu Image Manipulation Program).
Wordpress runs 30% of all websites on the internet and is fantastically easy to learn.
Look here for more info.
GIMP is a FREE version of Photoshop and in my opinion as powerful and sometimes easier to use. I have used photoshop for 15 years and have switched to GIMP because it is free, and it is better IMHO!Look here for GIMP info.
Here are just some of the upcoming features for each LogWIZ Smart Home ™
- 8 Digital Inputs 5-24Vdc
- 8 Relay Outputs 5-80VDC or 110-220VAC 10A
- Up to 8 accessory Inputs for Our AnaLogWiz ™ ADCs, Our SunWiz ™ MPPT Charge Controllers, etc.
- 1 High Speed Counter capable of 500Hz
- 10 Web Programmable Schedules
- Instant Web Access and Control
- Email Alerting And Reporting*
- Fully Trained and Certified Installers*
- Network enabled.
- Flawless, encrypted communication on the LogWIZ network
- No limit to the number of units per user (your network permitting)
Web Site Design & Maintenance
If you are in need of a bespoke website design, look no further! We do the full package.
From design to graphics to coding of the back-end. We do it all!
Take a look at some of our designs:
Take the hassle out of monthly web grind; sign up for our Service Level Agreement(SLA). If you are in need of a Service Level Agreement, click here to see our agreement document.
Coding and Database Design
Being computer nerds since 1980, this is the expert level coding we can offer:
- AVR C
- SQL Server